40+ outlets around the country and we do international deliveries
Get In Touch
Shoishob Fashion Ltd., Dhaka
House: 504, Road No: 34, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka-1212
Phone: +8802 55058350
There’s nothing we love to do more than hearing from our customers like you. Please fill in your information and Shoishob support team will get back to you in no time.
About Shoishob Fabrics
Other than few exceptions such as Kidswear, most of Shoishob’s products are handcrafted using the finest natural fibers. The subtle variations in color, texture and finishing are the signature of the human hand. Creating each product is a lengthy process rooted in the crafts-based traditions of hand spinning, dying, weaving, woodblock printing and embroidery, each with its own regional specialty and character.
We use both vegetable dyes and commercial dyes with the goal of minimizing our impact on the environment while striving for the best color properties. Many of our artisans use AZO free dyes.
Caring for your Shoishob products is generally trouble free. We offer the following information and care suggestions that will help you extend the life of your Shoishob products even further.
See our fabric care guidelines below for handwoven:
- Blends of cotton, linen and rayon
- Cotton saree
Cotton is a very strong fiber, even when wet, so it holds up very well to repeated laundering. Hand-woven cotton fabric has the added value of allowing more air penetration and is therefore cooler, softer, more absorbent and breathes better than machine made cotton fabric. This added breathability means you will stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Hand-woven cotton fabric also has a textural beauty and visible character which is not present in machine made fabric.
- Please refer to the specific care instructions on the garment. Because cotton is so strong when wet, caring for cotton is very simple and the more you wash it, the softer and more absorbent it becomes.
- Before washing test color for fastness by immerse the corner of the cloth in a cup of water for 15 to 20 minutes. If the color runs, dissolve five table spoons of salt in a bucket of cold water and soak the garment in this solution for two hours. This may ensure color fastness.
- Wash items with like colors and turn your clothes inside out, especially dark colors.
- Some colors may require to be washed separately the first few times.
- For machine wash, the following tips will help you extend the life of the product: – Machine wash cold on gentle cycle
Cotton should be hand washed in cold water with a mild soap. Wash colored clothes separately. Do not soak and dry in shade. Colors like maroon, red, purple, magenta, orange, dark blue, dark green and turquoise tend to run and should never be in contact with other clothes when wet.
- Keep your zippers and hooks closed to avoid snagging other items in the wash.
- If you choose to use bleach, use non-chlorine bleach which is less harsh on your fabrics and on the environment.
- Tumble dry low heat. – Remove items promptly from dryer, preferably when still damp.
Press with a warm to hot iron while damp. If the item has dried, use a spray bottle to dampen the fabric. Overall, silk is the strongest natural fiber, has a beautiful drape and is naturally crease resistant. The drawback of silk is that it loses its strength when wet and therefore needs to be treated gently during laundering. At Shoishob we have several combination of silk fabric such silk by cotton, silk by muslin etc. Shoishob uses several varieties of silk, such as Enid Silk, which are processed and spun by hand without the use of harsh chemicals.
Blends of cotton, linen and rayon
- All these fabric are blends of cotton, linen and/or rayon yarns and hand woven. The yarns used in these fabrics are enriched with different properties and have different tendencies of shrinkage. Therefore, a minimum allowance of one inch has been incorporated in the standard sizing of these garments in order to compensate for the shrinkage.
- It is recommended that garments made with these fabrics are dry-cleaned in order to preserve them in their original form as when bought.
- Please note that the colors of these fabrics may run, although washing will not diminish the color and luster of the fabric.
- Please refer to the specific care instructions on the garment.
- Dry Clean only.
- Use a warm iron if needed.
- Your brand new saree, fresh from its package might feel somewhat stiff. This is just the starch that applied to the saree during the weaving process. During the gentle agitation some color might bleed from the saree. This is normal. However, it is better to wash one saree at a time to prevent any bleed over.
- When you are finished agitating, take the sari out of the water and gently squeeze out the excess. Do not wring the saree.
- Discard the wash water and refill the bucket with water.
- After a thorough rinsing, again gently squeeze out the excess water.
- Dip the saree in starch.
- Wring the saree.
- Now your saree is ready to be hung on a clothesline, preferably outside out of direct sunlight.
- To hang up first fold the sari in half. Give it a good shake as you are folding it to remove any wrinkles and kinks and hang it on the line.
- Let your saree hang until it is almost dry or slightly damp.
- Use a warm iron if needed.
|STYLE NAME||PART||POINT OF MEASUREMENT||NB||3M||6M||12M||18M||24M||2-3Y||4-5Y||6-7Y||8-9Y||10-11Y||12-13Y||14-15Y||REMARK|
|Shirt Pant Set||Shirt||Chest||22||23||25||27||29||31||33||35|
|T-Shirt Pant Set||T-Shirt||Chest||20.5||23||25||27||28.5||30||31.5||33|
|Tang Top Set||Tang Top||Chest||19.5||21||23||24.5||26||28||30.5||32|
Return and Exchange
We know that sometimes you buy something that does not work out the way you had hoped, and for that reason we did our best to make an exchange policy that is helpful for you. If you are not fully satisfied with the products you bought, simply bring it back within 30 days of the purchase date to any of our outlets with your receipt or invoice for online orders and we will gladly issue you a credit note for further purchase.
Items that you want to exchange/return must be unworn, unwashed and unused with all original tags attached. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied an exchange
You are requested to inform Customer Service for any exchange within 7 days of receiving the product. Please Click Here on how to get in touch with us. We will get in touch to assist you in processing your return.
We will reimburse you with the amount paid for the product and VAT through store credit after we have physically received the product. Please note any shipping costs will not be credited.
We give our best effort to ensure that the product(s) you ordered online meets your expectations, but occasionally orders may reach you in a manner that is not anticipated. We will rectify any such claims or discrepancies related to your purchase.
Any product would qualify as a return if it meets any of the following condition(s):
- Products with major quality defects
- Products damaged during shipment
- Wrong product, size or colour
- Product lost in shipment
You are requested to inform Customer Service for any change within 7 days of receiving the product. Please Click Here on how to get in touch with us. We will get in touch to assist you in processing your return.
If any fault is found from our end, we will compensate shipping and additional costs in regard to retrieving the faulty products.
For all the successful returns, we will reship the rightful product to you(based on availability) or issue you store credit.
For purchases delivered within Bangladesh
The original invoice slip must be enclosed with all the returns. We will not be able to accept return product(s) without the original invoice slip. Please ensure that all original tags are attached with the product. You will be able to return your items within 30 calendar days of receiving the product through courier service to our e-commerce warehouse at the following address
Address: 1st Floor, VCTB Market, Mirpur New Market, Mirpur-1, Dhaka, Bangladesh
You may visit any of our Outlets with the invoice to return the product.
Credit Note for online purchases
We will issue a credit note for further purchases from our e-commerce page (except for discounted products). You will be credited for the cost of the returned item(s). Shipping charge and any additional charge (if applicable) will be credited only for the following condition(s).
- The wrong product was delivered from our end
- Size/color mismatch because of our error
- Quality defects
- Missing part(s)
- Damaged product(s)
Refunds for Online Purchases
- In case you decide to return your order as per our return and exchange policy. Shoishob will issue a credit note/refund. You will be credited for the cost of the item(s). Shipping costs are not refundable in such case. The credit note/refund will be processed to such cases within 15 to 30 working days after receiving the returned item(s).
- In case of orders cancelled by Shoishob, you will be issued a credit note/refund for your prepaid purchases. You will be credited for the cost of the item(s) and shipping cost. The credit note/refund will be processed for such cases within 15 to 30 working days from the order cancellation date.
- In case of prepaid orders which could not be delivered to you by our courier partner(s) for any valid reason(s), Shoishob will issue a credit note/refund. You will be credited for the cost of the item(s). Shipping costs are not refundable in such case. The credit note/refund will be processes for such cases within 15 to 30 working days from the date of receiving the returned item(s) from our courier partner(s).
Shipping and Delivery
Our Delivery partner is an e-courier. Besides we will be delivering our product for urgent delivery through the local rider.
|Shipping Category||Shipping Time||Shipping Cost|
|Shipping Inside Dhaka Metro||
Estimated 2-3 Business days (If Product available in warehouse)
Estimated 5-6 Business days (If Product are not available in warehouse)
|Shipping Outside Dhaka Metro and other District||
Estimated 4-5 Business days (If Product available in warehouse)
Estimated 6-7 Business days (If Product are not available in warehouse)
|Express Delivery (Inside Dhaka Metro)||
Estimated 24 Business Hours
If product available and inside Dhaka
Billing and Payment
More and more of our customers are viewing and paying their bills online. It’s a secure and convenient way to manage your account and your time. Here are all the options.
After your order has been confirmed a system-generated bill will be sent to your email address. You can also find and reprint the bill from your Shoishob user account and make a payment. Please note, your billing amount will be shown in Bangladeshi Taka on the payment gateway.
Shoishob products are available for payments by cash-on-delivery right now. But within few month, our products are available for payments by Visa, AMEX and MasterCard (debit, credit and gift cards), bKash, Rocket and Nagad as well.
Credit card payments
Credit card payments The total billed amount for your order will be charged to your credit card after your card has been approved. Your order will automatically be canceled if the amount charged exceeds the credit limit on your card.
Debit card payments
The total billed amount for your order will be charged to your debit card after your card has been approved. A receipt is generated for each order.
Find Our Store
|Sl.||Shop Name||Address||Manager/ Asst. Manager Name||Official Number|
|1||Basundhora City||Shop No: A7-26, Block-A, Level-4, Bashundhara City Shopping Complex, Panthopath, Dhaka 1205||Tusher Mahamud||+8801896006408|
|2||Navana||Shop No-10, 2nd Floor, Navana Baily Star, New Baily Road, Dhaka 1000||Shumit Hawladar Arif||+8801896006409|
|3||Wari||30/31/A, Ground Floor, Al Ahsan Plaza, Rankin Street, Wari, Dhaka 1203||Sultan Ahmed||+8801896006410|
|4||Jamuna Future Park||Shop No: Ga-36, Ground Floor, Jamuna Future Park, Dhaka 1229||Nurul Huda||+8801896006411|
|5||Banasree||House No. 01, Road No. 01, Block # F, Banasree, Rampura, Dhaka||Omar Faruk Siddiquee (Jony)||+8801896006412|
|6||Police Plaza||Shop No: 128 & 221, 1st Floor, Police Plaza Concord, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sarak, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212||Tarek Mahmud||+8801896006413|
|7||Mirpur-1||1st Floor, Mirpur New Market, BTCV Super Market, Mirpur-1, Dhaka 1216||Chameli Akter (Lata)||+8801896006414|
|8||Uttara||Shop No: 514-515, 4th Floor, Zam Zam Tower, Uttara, Dhaka||Aziz Nahid||+8801896006415|
|9||Khilgaon||Ground Floor, 399/B, Shahid Baki Road, Chowdhury Para, Khilgaon , Dhaka-1219||Mizanur Rahman||+8801896006416|
|10||Bashabo||97/A, East Bashabo, Sabujbagh, Dhaka-1214||Md. Habib||+8801896006417|
|11||Narayanganj||Shop: 37-38, 1st Floor, Paradise Castle, Chashara, Balurmath, Narayanganj||Mehedi Hasan||+8801896006418|
|12||Mawna||1st Floor, Yakub Ali Master Tower, Mawna Chawrasta, Sreepur, Gazipur||Masum Rana||+8801896006419|
|13||Joydeb Pur||2nd Floor, Shaheed Smrity School Market, Joydebpur Bus Stand, Gazipur||Nurul Kabir||+8801896006420|
|14||Mimi Super||Shop No: 232, 2nd Floor, Mimi Super Market, Nasirabad, Chittagong 4000||Asadul Islam||+8801896006421|
|15||Shopping Complex||Shop No: A & B, Ground Floor, Chittagong Shopping Complex, CDA Avenue, Muradpur, Chittagong 4225||Kalimullah Azad||+8801896006422|
|16||Gulzar Tower||Shop No: 1-2, Block: B, Ground Floor, Gulzar Tower, Gulzar more, Chatteshwari Rd, Chittagong 4203||Umme Khairun Nur Tajjalli||+8801896006423|
|17||Chittagong New Market||Shop No: 374, 2nd Floor, Biponi Bitan, Chittagong New Market, Chittagong||Nahida Akter||+8801896006424|
|18||Banshkhali||Shop No: 4-7, 1st Floor, Laxmi Plaza, Jaldi, Banshkhali, Chittagong||Ranjit Dev||+8801896006425|
|19||Amirabad (Lohagora)||1st Floor, Star Supermarket, Lohagora, Chittagong||Md. Nazmul Huda||+8801896006426|
|20||Hat Hazari||1st Floor, Ali Momtaj Chowdhury Shopping Complex, Hathazari, Chittagong 4330||Hasan Ali Chowdhury||+8801896006427|
|21||Khagrachori||Shohid Kader Shorok,Khagrachari||Jahidul Islam||+8801896006428|
|22||Bogura||Ground Floor, A K Tower, Rahmnia City, Jaleshwaritola, Bogura Sadar, Bogura||Iqbal Hossen||+8801896006429|
|23||Sylhet||A-32, Ground Floor, Kumarpara Complex , Kumarpara Rd, Kumarpara, Sylhet 3100||Ashik Ahmed||+8801896006430|
|24||Khulna-2||Ali Bhaban, A-7, Ground Floor, Majid Sarani, Khulna||Shohag Ahmed||+8801896006431|
|25||Mymenshigh-01||44, Ram babu Road, Mymensingh||Shanta Islam||+8801896006432|
|26||Mymenshigh-02||6/C, R.K Mission Road, Mymensingh||Md Hafizur Islam||+8801896006433|
|27||Bhaloka||Roy Market, Bhaluka||Kamrul Alom||+8801896006434|
|28||Tangail||Mariam Lodge, Akur Takur Para, Zila Sadar Road, Tangail||Himel||+8801896006435|
|29||Madaripur||1st Floor, Matin Bhaban, Puran Bazar, Kazir Mor, Madaripur||Riajul Islam||+8801896006436|
|30||Brahman Baria||3rd Floor, F.A. Tower, Court Road, Brahmanbaria||Rajib Ahmed||+8801896006437|
|31||Bhairob||House: 573 (Opposite of Bhairabpur Girls School), Bangabandhu Sarani, Bhairabpur, Bahirab, Kishorganj.||Riad Mollah||+8801896006438|
|32||Rajshahi||89, 1st Floor, Rani Bazar, Ghora Mara, Bowalia, Rajshahi||Animesh Roy||+8801896006439|
|33||Ramu||2nd Floor, Khorshed Complex, Chowmuhuni, Ramu, Coxbazar||Khorshed Alom||+8801819523242|
|34||Joypurhat||1st Floor, Noor Super Market, Joypurhat Sadar Road, Joypurhat||Rabiul Islam||+8801896006318|
|35||Dinajpur||1st Floor, Alamin Tower, Nimtola, Dinajpur||Niaz Kabir Nipun||+8801896006319|
|36||Saidpur, Nilphamari||KID’S plus MOM , Shaheed Dr. Zikrul Haque Road, Saidpur, Nilphamari||Rashedul Islam||+8801717816515|
|37||Habiganj||1st Floor, Aleya Ahnaf Tower (Beside Amir Chand Shopping Mall), Bodiuzzaman Road, Habiganj||Arif Billah||+8801759417678|
Track Your Order
When and how information is collected by Shoishob
We collect personal information when you:
- Purchase, order, return or exchange products and services
- Register on our website or My Shoishob Rewards programme
- Track your order through Shoishob website
- Sign up for Shoishob newsletter
- Send or purchase a gift card
- Apply for a job at Shoishob through our website or other third-party job portals
- Participate in our promotions or surveys
- Contact us with a comment, question or complaint
- Information collected when you shop at Shoishob stores
You do not have to provide us with any personal information when you make cash purchases at our stores. However, if you use a credit or debit card for your purchases we will collect your card-related information and your signature in order to process your payment. We may also collect your suggestions, complaints or inquiries through emails or complaint/suggestion forms.
Information collected by Shoishob website
- Registered shoppers – We store basic information and the purchase history of a registered member in order for members to track their orders.
- Guest shopper – We may collect personal information, such as the name, email address and/or mobile number of a guest shopper who signs up for our newsletter. We use this information to communicate with guest shoppers to provide them with news about special offers.
- My Shoishob Rewards programme – We store information of the programme’s members, including their purchase order history and history of rewards points collected over a specific period. However, we do not authenticate members’ personal details and, therefore, cannot be held liable for any misinformation received or fraud or identity theft cases that any member may be charged with.
Information collected for orders placed over phone or fax
No Shoishob store or website accepts orders placed over phone or fax. We will never ask for your credit/debit card or any other sensitive information over the phone or email.
Information collected when you apply for a job at Shoishob
If you apply for a job through our website, you may be required to provide us with information about yourself that you usually provide on your resume. This information will be saved on our internal server for no more than one year. We use this information to process and respond to your enquiry or job application. We may share your information with the human resources department at Shoishob headquarters in special circumstances. We will not sell your information to any third party or share unless required by the law. We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected, or as otherwise required by the law.
Information collected when you sign up for our newsletter
We will use your email address, if you signed up, to send our electronic newsletters which contain advanced notification of promotions, launch of new merchandise, store openings and other Shoishob-related news. We may also use the optional information such as your name, postal code and product interests to enhance our product and services. We respect your privacy and will not sell your email address to any company. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter.
Information collected when you visit or register on Shoishob website
You are not required to register to browse our website. However, you will be required to create an account if you wish to avail special services that registered users can enjoy, by providing us with your email address and a password. Personal information (such as name, address, mobile number, email address, billing address, shipping address and credit card information) you provide to us while creating or updating your account and at checkout on our website is stored in electronic files on our web server and our internal systems in Bangladesh. We use this information to provide and administer the services you have requested and for other purposes to which you have consented.
Information collected when you participate in promotional or survey programmes
When you participate in a promotion or respond to one of our surveys, we may collect your name, address, mobile number and email address. We use this information to administer your participation in the promotion and, for surveys, to contact you with follow-up questions.
Information collected by customer service (web interface)
You may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, address and telephone number when you contact our customer service representatives with a question, feedback or comments. We collect this information to verify your identity and to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or feedback. We may retain this information to assist you in the future. We may also use your feedback, suggestions and comments to improve our products, website and services.
Information collected through website analytics
- IP address – You can visit our website without telling us who you are or providing us with any personal information. However, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) addresses of all our website visitors and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our website. We use this information to monitor and improve our website.
Information collected by third party websites and e-advertisements
Our website may contain links to third party websites. We will not provide any of your personal information to these third parties without your prior consent. We provide these third party links as part of our effort to provide you with news and events information or for your convenience. The inclusion of these links does not imply our endorsement of the companies, their websites, or their products and services. The links of websites (such as dev.shoishobbd.com) we include in our web pages have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no control over these websites and, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the manner in which the organisations (that operate those linked websites) may collect, use or disclose and otherwise treat your personal details. We may also use third parties to publish our advertisements on other websites, such as electronic newspapers and travel sites. In order to measure the effectiveness of our advertisements, these companies may use tracer tags or web beacons to report certain information (but not your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to Shoishob website and the websites which advertise and feature links on Shoishob website.
Information collected by social media platforms
You may choose to engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. If you choose to do so, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account (such as, name, username, email address, profile picture, and gender information) to receive our content or as a requirement of the operation of the website, plug-in or application.
Information we share
We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to members of Shoishob and other third parties who provide services on our behalf. We use service providers to process data and online payments, deliver our products and services, host our website, send emails, run our promotions and surveys, to help us better understand your use of our website, and to improve our website. All of our service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information and to use it only in compliance with applicable privacy laws. These service providers are not authorised to use your information in any manner, other than in helping us to provide you with products and services or as otherwise required by the law.
Information collected for legal obligations
We may be required to provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by the law in Bangladesh.
Security of personal details
Your privacy is important to us. We ensure practical administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against the loss, theft, unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Our measures to safeguard personal information in our custody and control include, providing access to personal information only to employees and authorised service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this privacy and security policy. To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to certain personal information may be protected with a password you create. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.
Updating your profile
If you wish to access or update your profile details that we have about you, or to correct factual errors in our records, please contact us. To protect your privacy, we will take necessary steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You can also easily update your account information by logging on to your Shoishob account.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to shoishobbd.com. We are part of Shoishob® represented at this virtual shop. The following are the basic rules that govern your use of our site. Your use of Shoishob site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
- Terms and Conditions may change
Since Shoishob may revise this agreement at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us.
Please understand that our featured items offered are handcrafted and therefore in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability and nature of production, stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the website again. When an item featured on dev.shoishobbd.com is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website in a timely manner. Should you have any questions concerning the availability of a particular item, please contact us at +8801627-461528 between 9am and 5pm Bangladesh time or go to contact us.
I. Product Information
Please note that considering the laws of Bangladesh on shippable items, fragility and other constraints, shoishobbd.com does not carry every item that you would find in our stores. The prices displayed on the website are quoted in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT). Most Shoishob products displayed on the website are available in select Shoishob stores in Bangladesh while supplies last. In some cases, web merchandise may not be available in Bangladesh stores. Stores may also have different prices or promotional events at different times. Sale prices on the website are Internet-only specials, and do not reflect the pricing of Bangladesh stores.
- Handcrafted – Shoishob products are handcrafted therefore we cannot guarantee that the product you see online and the purchased product will be exactly the same though every effort is made for it to be a very close match.
- Colours – We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, due to monitor discrepancies of personal computer/laptop/tablet/hand-held devices/mobile, we cannot guarantee that your display of colour will be accurate.
In the event an Shoishob product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical or typographical error or error in pricing information, Shoishob shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. All our product prices and services are subject to tax as applicable by laws of Bangladesh.
- Payment and Credit Note – Shoishob shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled Shoishob shall issue a credit note in the amount of the incorrect price. Shoishob does not provide refunds for online orders, including cost of shipping and handling.
- Shipping and Processing Fees – Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate designated shipping companies in addition to covering the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the purchased products and delivering them to you. The risk of loss and title for items deliverable to you pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
III. Inaccuracy Disclaimer
From time to time there may be information on our website or in our newsletter that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Shoishob reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on dev.shoishobbd.com may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
IV. Legal Information
This website is expressly owned and operated by Shoishob. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on dev.shoishobbd.com, including navigational buttons and images, logos, artwork, icons, graphics, photography, text, and the like, are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by Shoishob. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade dress and is protected under Bangladeshi and international copyright laws. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial, is prohibited without the prior written permission of Shoishob. Do not reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials from Shoishob. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the site, but please remember that these are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any site materials via email, no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you.
Any dispute or claim – related to your use of shoishobbd.com in any way, or to any product or service distributed by Shoishob – will be subject to the laws of Bangladesh and will be resolved by binding arbitration under the Arbitration Act of 2001 of Bangladesh. If necessary the dispute may be submitted to court in the jurisdiction of Bangladesh.
- Limitation of Liability – Given the unpredictability of technology, internet connectivity and the online environment, Shoishob does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our website. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. Shoishob shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website. Shoishob will not be responsible for any fraud, theft or mistake in the usage of your credit card in the online purchase of any Shoishob item.
- Indemnification – You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Shoishob, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
V. Correspondence and Communications
Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, dev.shoishobbd.com is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions.
While we welcome your comments and feedback regarding dev.shoishobbd.com, our merchandise and our services, we do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials, or information via this website or any email connection. All your comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are disclosed or submitted to our organization through dev.shoishobbd.com shall become and remain the property of Shoishob. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. However, we will not use your name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments unless we first obtain your permission or otherwise are required by law to do so.
- My Shoishob Rewards – For the details and terms of our latest My Shoishob Rewards programme, please visit My Shoishob Rewards Policy.
- Careers – Shoishob would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by job applicants due to force majeure. We will not sell or share any of your details to a third party.
- Social Media Contests – For the details and terms of our latest social media contest, please visit Rules & Regulations of the particular contest.