Terms & Conditions
Welcome to dev.shoishobbd.com. We are part of Shoishob® represented at this virtual shop. The following are the basic rules that govern your use of our site. Your use of Shoishob site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
- Terms and Conditions may change
Since Shoishob may revise this agreement at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us.
Please understand that our featured items offered are handcrafted and therefore in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability and nature of production, stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the website again. When an item featured on dev.shoishobbd.com is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website in a timely manner. Should you have any questions concerning the availability of a particular item, please contact us at +8801627-461528 between 9am and 5pm Bangladesh time or go to contact us.
I. Product Information
Please note that considering the laws of Bangladesh on shippable items, fragility and other constraints, dev.shoishobbd.com does not carry every item that you would find in our stores. The prices displayed on the website are quoted in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT). Most Shoishob products displayed on the website are available in select Shoishob stores in Bangladesh while supplies last. In some cases, web merchandise may not be available in Bangladesh stores. Stores may also have different prices or promotional events at different times. Sale prices on the website are Internet-only specials, and do not reflect the pricing of Bangladesh stores.
- Handcrafted – Shoishob products are handcrafted therefore we cannot guarantee that the product you see online and the purchased product will be exactly the same though every effort is made for it to be a very close match.
- Colours – We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, due to monitor discrepancies of personal computer/laptop/tablet/hand-held devices/mobile, we cannot guarantee that your display of colour will be accurate.
In the event an Shoishob product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical or typographical error or error in pricing information, Shoishob shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. All our product prices and services are subject to tax as applicable by laws of Bangladesh.
- Payment and Credit Note – Shoishob shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled Shoishob shall issue a credit note in the amount of the incorrect price. Shoishob does not provide refunds for online orders, including cost of shipping and handling.
- Shipping and Processing Fees – Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate designated shipping companies in addition to covering the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the purchased products and delivering them to you. The risk of loss and title for items deliverable to you pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
III. Inaccuracy Disclaimer
From time to time there may be information on our website or in our newsletter that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Shoishob reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on dev.shoishobbd.com may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
IV. Legal Information
This website is expressly owned and operated by Shoishob. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on dev.shoishobbd.com, including navigational buttons and images, logos, artwork, icons, graphics, photography, text, and the like, are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by Shoishob. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade dress and is protected under Bangladeshi and international copyright laws. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial, is prohibited without the prior written permission of Shoishob. Do not reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials from Shoishob. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the site, but please remember that these are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any site materials via email, no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you.
Any dispute or claim – related to your use of dev.shoishobbd.com in any way, or to any product or service distributed by Shoishob – will be subject to the laws of Bangladesh and will be resolved by binding arbitration under the Arbitration Act of 2001 of Bangladesh. If necessary the dispute may be submitted to court in the jurisdiction of Bangladesh.
- Limitation of Liability – Given the unpredictability of technology, internet connectivity and the online environment, Shoishob does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our website. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. Shoishob shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website. Shoishob will not be responsible for any fraud, theft or mistake in the usage of your credit card in the online purchase of any Shoishob item.
- Indemnification – You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Shoishob, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
V. Correspondence and Communications
Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, dev.shoishobbd.com is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions.
While we welcome your comments and feedback regarding dev.shoishobbd.com, our merchandise and our services, we do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials, or information via this website or any email connection. All your comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are disclosed or submitted to our organization through dev.shoishobbd.com shall become and remain the property of Shoishob. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. However, we will not use your name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments unless we first obtain your permission or otherwise are required by law to do so.
- My Shoishob Rewards – For the details and terms of our latest My Shoishob Rewards programme, please visit My Shoishob Rewards Policy.
- Careers – Shoishob would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by job applicants due to force majeure. We will not sell or share any of your details to a third party.
- Social Media Contests – For the details and terms of our latest social media contest, please visit Rules & Regulations of the particular contest.